Friday, February 17, 2006

So my dear friends....long time no coffee hour....sure miss having someone bigger than 3 feet tall to talk to. With Anna working now and being a full time parent of a five year old...yes we have more in common now....we are both too busy to "just hang out". Heidi's husband being on nights screws up her social life....Sara had to go and move to Houston....and Tabitha...well where the hell is she anyway???? Taaabittttthhhhaaa????? Seems she does not check her message machine either as she has not returned any phone calls...must be caught up in having kinky time before her husband returns to work...initiating their new home....yep that must be it....Tabs getting some. so in the mean time...I wander around my house lost and in a daze of abandonment by my peers. I did dream however last night that the snow was gone and we could play outside again...when the sun comes up will my dream be true???? Shit dumb-dumb it was a dream do you believe everything you see and hear??? As a matter of fact I do if I feel believing it will make my life more fun. So Eric heard on the radio yesterday that nicotine is an addictive drug...did you know that? He also heard that the smoke from a cigerette can cause lung cancer...bet thats news to you too...So as he was discussing his most recect aquision of knowledge...my radio stated that 60% of men in our country suffer from erectile dysfunction...poor bastards....need I say more.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (12:47 PM) : 

Last month it was GET THE HELL OUT!!! What do you want for us??? :)

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (9:54 PM) : 

hey you Im still around, I call you and well I guess I dont come in to much, but wait till summer ok

 

post a comment