Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well with the Christmas Presents wrapped and opened another year of Christmas hustle and bustle comes to an end...no the bows and paper have not all been located and the tape my husband wrapped the packages in is still annoyingly appearing on the bottom of my new fuzzy socks. But I have all year to clean that up now. so I am going to Blog. Hope all had a wonderful holiday filled with family, good food and lots of happy memories. Mine was the best one in a long long time...thanks to wonderfull friends...lots and lots of wonderfull food, and children who are wonderfully excited about two rolls of nickels and duc tape for christmas. and now a word from Melissa.....goodomo mffffftrnbinbvgg. .
okay with that done she is off and playing and buddy is up. Over the last few weeks I have sensed alot of issues going on in the Blog world amongst my friends...I have not had the time or energy to read them and now it probably does not matter...I just want all to know my opion on the situation should it arise again....I believe as adults we are responsible for out own feelings...if you read something that is on someones blog and take it personel that is your problem to deal with....some assumed that things were directed towared them with out knowing for sure (communication girls)...next time assume otherwise unless you know for sure it is you...then address the person who wrote it one on one not in the blog....others see this and the drama grows. Most of us seem to print our feelings in our blogs...this should be allowable...but venting should be done with tact...leaving out details because of whatever reason leads others to fill in the blanks once again causing drama....COMMUNICATION. proof read your blogs before you post them also will allow you to see where parts may be taken wrong by others...either omit them or clarify them then post the blog....as adults we should be beyond the stage of judging others...not one of us is perfect and not one of us has not made mistakes...should a person I know chose to judge me from my past...I would not want to continue the friendship...obviously the person judging has not moved on and let the past go....the past makes us who we are today....it does not dictate who we have to be. So ladies with that said I need to get to the kids...I miss all of you and wish we could get together for coffee soon.... my reality

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (10:23 AM) : 

You are still bloggin....yippeee good to hear from you again, missed you writing

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:42 AM) : 

who's meli and where is her word?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (11:19 AM) : 

read it again she posted this by hitting a key on the keyboard...before I was through

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (10:48 PM) : 

So o.k. when i first read this it was shorter. That is my goal, to comunicate better with others, to make sure im connected to others. So I can have a better comunication skills. that is something i have always had trouble with thank you for loving me for me i need that..lylas

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (11:54 AM) : 

i was reading your blog and just figured it was about me so I am going to be adult and figure it is about..... hell I dont no

I am gonna blog what I want and thats it

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:17 AM) : 

Tab this blog is about ALL of us. We all need a place to vent out feelings and emotions...a safe place where true friends wont judge us.

 

post a comment