Saturday, December 10, 2005

Good Morning to All....
So its been a couple of weeks again...
I just can not figure out anything worth blogging...
My brain is stuck in christmas and the cooking and crafts that go with it. Between Christmas and this huge house and of course the house guests...I have not had time to think about writing...not even my Christmas cards....think Safeway will have ready to send cards?? So tonight is the company Christmas Party. I will grow to look forward to these parties...Davis goes all out with the food and beverages as well as lots of games (with cash prizes). this year they have rented us rooms at a nice hotel and a limo will pick us all up at the hotel and return us after the party. I will feel like a queen for the night....is it time to go yet?
So I am gonna go read blogs now....and hopefullt tommorow I will have something interesting to say....

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:07 PM) : 

So queeny do write about your night....

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (2:20 AM) : 

OR ATLEAST THE G RATED STUFF

 

post a comment