Friday, October 28, 2005

IT'S MOVING DAY!!!!

So I got the key!!! Thanks Heidi and Anna for staying up with me to start the "break in" process for my new home....I am so excited...even though the man had not completely removed his stuff I asked him if I could get started....He is done moving...whats left is "things I have no use for"....I told him to not worry about it and leave it....So I am inheriting a lawn mower....probably a BBQ and the yard equipment like lawn chairs and a cooler....who knows what else.....So today I am moving.....hehehehehe and of course it started to snow...no snow tires on yet...but oh well....I am moving...I am moving....No more leaks and no morecol floors...no more mold and ice at the doors....yay!!!!!

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:14 AM) : 

lol...no now if those bad things happen they are your problem...welcome to my reality....

 

Blogger MrsM said ... (1:33 PM) : 

hahahah good one Heidi.

Shana, I think I got a buzz off all your excitement. Ha! Glad your nightmare is over and your dream has come true.

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (4:48 PM) : 

shana u moved ....


blog already!

New stuff everyday I c moving day

 

post a comment