Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Thanks Ladies for the wonderful afternoon. It is always great to get together and BS. Even is some of us had to watch Jerry before coffee hour...know where we rate now. For the first time I feel I belong to a groupe of friends....we each bring something unique into the groupe and best of all it is not like that High School Crap...except for Tab who told us up front she cant keep a secret...We dont sit and gossip and tell secrets....it feels like a groupe not a click...I love you ladies and look forward to future coffee days............my reality

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (9:36 AM) : 

Y lie!!!

I hate the pressure of not being able to tell the untellable!!!

Well Thanks for all the compliments!!
Butthead!!

I was trying to cheer you,
next time


ITS ON SISTER!!!!!!!!!!1

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (12:07 PM) : 

as eric t says ...TALK ABOUT ME!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (2:47 PM) : 

thats not fair, you are all way more important than jerry springer, but sometimes we need to see that we really dont have it so bad, at least that was my thought, and it gave me a good story to tell. i loved having a morning with you all. cant wait till its in your new house!

 

post a comment