Monday, October 17, 2005

My threats work
Collin (the realator)called just after I finished up yet another tumble of my guts. I informed him that if he was calling to tell me No then I was gonna just hang my head and flush.....he told me...YES!~!!!!!!! the seller is willing to let us take early occupency. We will move in on the 28th. He is also willing to credit the original earnest monies back to us and the rent we pay will be credited to us in closing.....So my friends...The Ambergate house is mine......(and the apple tree toooooo!!!!!!!)

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:39 PM) : 

yah wanna mate your tree with mine.... ;)

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:35 AM) : 

oh baby ya.....what a thrill to watch out trees mate......:)(there is 17 letters for me to type in as the code.)

 

Blogger MrsM said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Congratulations on your new house!

 

post a comment