Sunday, October 09, 2005



ARE WE READY this could be your road next!!

Well my friends...I have once again been searching the news...Weather patterns are messed up all over the world...An earthquake of 7.3 leveled many schools and buildings in Asia...At the same time, in Guatemala torrential rains caused a mud-slide that leveled an entire village...So my question is Are We Ready...I do not want to find my friends and family dead after the excitement ends...But peoples it is gonna come for us...Two major earth quakes on the opposite hemisphere of us had to have shifted earth plates around quite a bit....Which means our plates are now probably being shoved and pushed and crammed...Only a matter of time...History has shown us it will happen...Put away your water...They say a gallon per day per family member for a week...This puts me at 35 gallons of water I am suppose to have bottled up...Well....Okay so I am not ready...But I have my list and plan on using my share of the states money to put together an earthquake kit...One thing to remember when you put it together....MAKE IT AS PORTABLE AS POSSIBLE....Never know when we will have to evacuate and I am not leaving my food and supplies behind...Sounds like instant trouble. Another thing I would like to bring up...The more hands that stick together in an emergency the better off we are...I would like to set up a meeting spot...Somewhere where we can meet to pull ourselves together and plan a survival strategy....A large portion of our little family is going to be out in the Valley...I am hearing they think we will be cut off from each other...But you guys have all the police force living out with you...So here in anchorage we will be a lawless entity....Anyway I would also like to encourage everyone to get two way radios...Or some other way we can communicate...See our cell phones wont work if our receivers get trashed...So to all my friends and family....Lets plan....I am getting very nervous...I am sitting on all sorts of first aid materials...And even have the training to use them... I am willing to teach you all the stuff you may need to help your friends and family when it is impossible to get medical help.. So anyone interested in getting together and planning out a strategy for the inevitable....??????

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:52 AM) : 

you are making me feel frightened...not of world disaster... but your sanity.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (5:41 PM) : 

hellll I have been worried about that for some time.....oh ya takes one to know one....must run in the family

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:13 PM) : 

oh....is that why i keep hear all these voices. ;)

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:39 AM) : 

naw the voices are from a radio tranmitter dad planted in your home to drive you crazy...it worked for him once ya know...hehehehehehehawhawhaw

 

post a comment