Sunday, October 02, 2005

Reward!!

Josh says I should post a “reward” sign for Britt’s bike.
Says when the kid shows up to collect the “reward”
I should take the bike and let Britt kick his @$$.
Okay so maybe beating the kid up is not the solution but
Breaking his thieving fingers, would that be so bad???
(Oops there was that potential for random acts of Bitchiness.)
Crystal thinks if the kid knows I am looking for it
They might paint it or something else to disguise it…
I am not a thief; I worry too much about the poor kid I am stealing from.
What does a kid do with a stolen bike???
What does a parent do that finds their kid with a stolen bike???

Well that’s my thoughts…family is all away “shopping” I am going to go take a nap.

Nighty night………off to my reality

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:30 PM) : 

if you post reward signs then maybe the parent of the little bugger will see them...

 

post a comment