Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Insomnia AGAIN!!

So what to Blog about.....hmmmm......well damn...did not get a paper today....cant bash the "stupid people".......hmmmmm.....how bout' that weather???....okay we can all see that it is dark outside and the wind is not blowing....the ground is wet so it must be.."scattered showers"....but I see stars...."partly sunny"....(errrr would that be mooney?) hehehehe........alrighty then......hmmm.....what?......It's coming just be patient.......I think I'll write about....naw thats too deep for tonight.......how about....? Naw not much to say on that topic....oh I know, I know,....damn that thought got away....it's that short term memory thingy again. Got it!!......

Picture it.....picture what?.....oops there I go again...hmmmm......So my husbands snorring and the kids are all sleeping....it's quiet...how come I can not sleep?? Well duh its cuz I can. Now thats an oxymoron. So her I sit, and sit, and sit, well I aint smokin so shud up!!! Oopps sorry. Get a little touchy once in awile:).

So I got it.....lets talk....Tab I would love to get to know you...we will have to get together....I am sure my boy child would LOVE having someone smaller than him around. Maybe after Sarah drops the kids at school we could all get together. Yes sister you too.....(she gets a bit touchy too:)

Sara you read that so I dont need to type it again do I? (She is a blond ya know.)

Anna my dear I did not forget you too will be reading this.....When's the "Their finally outa here party?" ( and is mom getting the tab........:)

Who ever else is out there lurking in the dark......grow some balls and say Hello, I dont bite (too hard) but let it be known I AM PRONE TO RANDOM ACTS OF BITCHYNESS.....hehehehehehehehehe ...............in my reality

psssssst!!!psssssst!!HEY!!!!shhhhhhhh!!!!---dont tell my sister (H dont read no further)but I left her out just to hear her whine. hehehehehehehe

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (7:13 PM) : 

ok so um what am i gonna post about let me think hahaha you are silly, love it so yes i admit i am blonde thanks for reminding me i might have forgotten.......lol

 

post a comment