Friday, September 30, 2005

PEOPLE SUCK

why do people have to do things that hurt others.
Why cant people think about how others feel.
Why ??? I dont get it....
Britt went to the movies tonight...while she was there her bike was cut from its lock and stolen. She is in tears....do I replace it???? Do I hunt the thieving idiot down and beat him with a 2x4.....that sounds kinda fun.....call the police and file a report??? by the time they got here the thief could have ridden to California and back......well let me tell you you little punk.....I will find you on that bike and I will be sure you understand that thieving from my family is NOT going to be tolerated.....think he is scarred....ya I know whoever took it is long gone and I will never see the bike again...but I am pissed off....hurt and frustrated.....so I am venting......(cleanly mind you) lesson to be learned.....nothing is safe no matter how cautiouse you are.... material possesions can be replaced. And thieving little punks will forever suffer from a conciouse that will never let them rest.........my reality

Comments on ""

 

Blogger MrsM said ... (1:23 AM) : 

At one point, probably close to Brits age my bike (10 speed, curl handle-bars) was everything to me. Until I got my license anyway. I would have been devistated to have my bike stolen. Sorry to hear she's doesn't have a bike for the rest of the season.

Actually on second thought, my dirt bike got stolen, but that was after I had my license and was moved out. My brother had been using it (because mine was way better than his)and someone stole it, same circumstances as you just wrote about. A week later he saw it at Mcdonalds and some kid way bigger than him had it. So he called my stepdad, you remember Spike I'm sure. Spike came right down, went right into Mcdonalds and scared the living daylights out of that poor kid. So I got my bike back. I didn't let my brother ride it anymore either.

 

Blogger Anna said ... (6:03 AM) : 

Heh...just keep the eye's open chicky...you'll see it...somone will it was probly some stupid lil high school punk...sorry Britt * hugs*

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:28 AM) : 

im sorry brit...i have one you can use...but it isn't cool liek yours.

Spike would scare the poopoo out of anyone....was working for homer pd at the time?

Shana you need to post a wanted poster on your deck....

 

Blogger Shana said ... (9:46 AM) : 

bob would not like that....hmmmm i think I just might.....

 

Blogger MrsM said ... (2:55 PM) : 

No, he had retired from HPD by that time.

 

post a comment