Monday, February 20, 2006

So I followed the link on Heidi’s site. It took me to a personality test…so after many minutes of debate with my internal naggy voice I decided to once again challenge my self to a test that supposedly tells me who I am….see the last one called me a doormat. Seems I have no aggression and no fight. I will give to whoever, whatever, whenever. Well at the time of the test I did not agree…looking back….well why the heck do you think I don’t wanna take this quiz….So heres my results…..

Shana, you're a Lethal Weapon!

(I like that much better than “DOOR MATT”)

You're open-minded, enthusiastic, and popular. (Popular? me??). Chances are you might even break the rules sometimes. You're motivated and serious, and you always jump at the chance to take on a new project. Innovation and abstract thinking are your strengths.

You get cabin fever if you're cooped up too long. Sometimes you'd rather just work on an independent project so you can concentrate without having to deal with people
(so so very true). And you secretly question your self-worth. (used too but not anymore, I don’t think?).

So I like these results so much better…granted the test was not nearly as in-depth as the one I took at the shrinks…but much more positive….how’s that for GIRL POWER Sista’.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment