Tuesday, February 28, 2006


WARRNING THE MAN IN THE WAGON...
writes longer worrdier blogs than myself (thanks dad) they always complain that I am too wordy. Watch what you say because it will be used against you for future possible sabatages. Know that most of what he says is with a pure and carring heart...when his evil twin has not taken over and twisted his words and actions into a giaganteouse "bra" sitcom. (a story for the Christmas letter I am sure) So read his blogs with an open mind and pure heart...the man has the best advice...after you sort out the bull shit. ( I can never tell the difference so I take ALL his words to heart.) Usually this in NOT in my best interest...so when in doubt...check with his wife...she takes sympathy on those of us he is torturing and will usually give up the truth...with a few pursuasive tears....Maybe she too will join us with her wisdom..stay tuned for my reality to become much more interesting.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (3:11 PM) : 

I have way to many pass words and names to remember, it only took six attmepts to get it right. That is my wagon, I love my wagon and my little pushers and pullers did a great job until they jack knifed me in the middle of the road. I wanted to put skis on my wagon this winter, but I still have not figured out how to get it off the roof where some one mistakenly parked it. Why would anyone steal a wagon and park it on my roof?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:34 AM) : 

ROFLMAO.....your wagon is on the roof???? Seems like an A shaped roof would not allow anything with wheels to remain on it for long....or is it on the "church roof"....skis on a wagon?? good concept...gonna train Dutch to pull??

 

post a comment