Saturday, February 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to meeeeee,
Happy Birthday to me.
So 36 that is just four years from 40!! Wow who woulda thunk!! Funny I dont feel 40, oh ya cuz I am only 36 hehehe. So many long long years ago a little girl dreamed of her life at 35 (funny I always saw that as the age of adults.) Well 35 has come and gone now...so guess I should have been using the P's cuz I only planned my life through 35...thought by now I would be retired and living in a Nursing Home....funny how 36 was so OLD when I was 9 but now I feel it is 9 compared to 50. So I woke at the...well hell crack of dawn dont work here cuz the crack of dawn is still another two hours away at least...I woke at 3:30 unable to sleep anymore...I would love to blame it on the sore mouth and nose from Bud's little head bang...or maybe on the belly ace from eating a whole bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups...but its not either of those things...Seems that I am waiting for Santa...I know its just another day but for some reason this year I am excited for today...its not the material gifts I will or will not recieve but the thought that TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE. Where to from here....well hell I dont know...guess I better figure it out though cuz "When I grow up" is about used up as an excuse. So my dear life associates...Happy Un-Birthday to You Too!!!!! wanna come for a tea party? No one wants coffee no more.............

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Shana said ... (5:17 AM) : 

no it did not take me two hours to wrie this post...reading the paper too...damn paper dude must be near sited...my paper consistently makes it right in front of the porch.....this causes me to have to go out in my underware and tee shirt to retrieve it as the dumb dog does not understand "fetch the paper".....

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:48 AM) : 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Happy Birthday, I wish I could be there, but I just dont trust my blazer, I miss you I really hope you have a wonderfull celebration of life!

 

Blogger MrsM said ... (11:01 PM) : 

Happy Birthday! :)

 

post a comment