Sunday, February 26, 2006

Thank You Everyone for the wonderfull Birthday...I was not sure what to expect or think...My wonderful husband set me up for another surprise on my Birthday...this year a good one....I GOT AUTO START!!! A feature I have always thought an extra accessory that realy was not necessary...that is untill this winter...When I go start the truck to warm up...that is the signal for the wine to start in both babies...from the time I get back in untill the time we pull out of the drive way both kids will wine cry and fight. I am hoping this will put an end to that half hour of pure torture and possibly cut the wine time down to the 15 minutes it takes to corral, coat and shoe the monsters.....summer would also put an end to this battle....but why wait. Thanks again guys it was great. Sorry you could not get in Sarah...missed you but I really enjoyed out hour long phone call.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (11:54 AM) : 

I wish I would have known about the party, I would have told you...lol. Or maybe would have time to plan a ride in or somthing. Tab called me and asked if I was going, and I was so sad to say I had no Idea, but I just wasnt sure about driving in the snow, and the blazer does have good tires but hasnt been running very well. I was ready to rent a car to just come in and see you. Its awfull being stuck at home with all these kids. Im going insane. I really am glad you got a party and it was great. I will bring you a presant as soon as I get a better running car to drive. Love you lots. It was good talking to you, I love our talks.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (1:43 AM) : 

I was going to wish you a Happy Birthday, but I forgot it was your birthday or how old you were thanks, for reminding me! I will catch you next year but don't forget, my birthday is coming soon.
This should count for something, especially if you look at the posting time! Happy Birthday Daughter, All My Love.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:12 AM) : 

So you stayed up past midnight to wish me a happy birthday...that makes you officially the first even if I did not see it till today...Your Birthday is still a few months away...I will start saving for the perfect gift now Kay???but first you have to wait your turn...I do believe Natalie is next...than mom and dana...then Melissa...then my father it is your turn....hope I did not forget anyone.

 

post a comment