Thursday, March 02, 2006

Shana....


Okay, so tell me what you think? Of the Colors? And the banner up there ^ ? If you find new graphics I can redo that…. And you need give me something for the left side bar…and check out the links, any more/ or less that you want?

Heidi

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (2:10 AM) : 

I am confused, it appears from posting that this is Heidi writing to Shana, yet the site belongs to Shana. I can only assume, that Heidi is assisting Shana in remodling the site. Why didn't someone tell me that you could get someone else to do your site, especially since I have labored, not hours but days just to get the basic concept! Why do you think all of my postings occur after midnight!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (6:12 AM) : 

lol well get in line...I have been blogging for awhile now...I too was unable to get this to work and somehow ended up with three blog sites...Heidi has been nagging me to do something here so I told her to do it herself...then I bit her and hit her untill she fixed my site for me. Okay I did not have to beat her up for it she felt sorry for me trying to get this done with the cooking burrning, the babies crying, and the phone ringing. Not to mention I am so computer illiterate it is insane. Oh ya Heidi I love it thanks.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:32 AM) : 

Dad I am working on yours....I really am!! oh, yeah, she tried to beat the crap out of me for trying to do yours first!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:41 AM) : 

I hated to see you remove the opportunity for anon to sign into your site, how are all the stalkers going to get into your site? Good move on your part, never know when someone might try to decieve you! You really get defensive - but I appreciate you sticking up for me - the stalker could not get into my site and had to use yours to get to me. The problem is, we still do not know who it was. Possibly Shane? Did the wall paint dry yet?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:13 AM) : 

No Stalkers alowed here...I have five already that just dont ever leave me alone. As for the wall paint...which wall....could not figure out what room to start with so I have started several.

 

post a comment