Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A new link

I have moved my "political views" to another blog space...it will be linked to this one when my personal assistant "dinker" has finished with the lay out. I am continueing to blog my family and fiction on this page....my views on life will be posted on the other......so for now you can visit the new page by going through my profile and selecting the page.

Comments on "A new link"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:40 AM) : 

What is wrong with expressing your political views? Is not the foundation of our freedom based on the "ability to express one self" without fear of reprisal? I express mine all the time and have a simple philosophey, don't like them, don't read them, that is why Gates invented the back button on your keyboard - I feel such a great sense of "freedom", I think I am going to go out in the yeard and burn my collection of Bra's!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (3:38 PM) : 

lol your crazey...as for i have nothing wrong with airing my opinions there are just some in the crowd who would call us wind bags...this is a way they will know when I am on my soap box...pluss the link will be added to my portfolio....

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:18 PM) : 

I thought about opening a second blog...One that I could talk about you all.

 

post a comment