Thursday, April 06, 2006

April Showers Bring....

well it snowed again last night...not much and it is very wet...but it snowed. (dont know why I am accused of long sentances.......I use periods....).
I would be climbing back into bed right now out of pure need for color in the enviroment...but...
I noticed last night at 10 pm that it was NOT dark yet...yes it was dusky...but not dark...
I also noitced at 5 am that it was DUSKY not dark...Okay so it is a bit slow to light up but that too will arrive soon.

So yesterday my back yard hit 50...funny how 50 feels real warm right now...it sure wont come Memorial Weekend in the rain...oh by the way...my heater works...I will be offering seats...
out of the rain seats...with heat...and hot coffee or cold soda...choice seating for the mud wrestling tournament...must be 18 or older to apply....a small fee may be requested for processing...

On another note...my buffalo pack has grown tremendously this last year...no I did not give birth again...hehe...Crystal did...but with Donny here and my adopted daughter Noe...well my herd is getting out of control...I strongly feel that this is a disadvantage to the other clans in all clan activities (they may fall asleep waiting for us to finish our rounds)...I am requesting of the Grand PooPah....to remove a few of these big butted bison...they get in my way...I would like to nominated that Josh and Crystal be clanned...Much thought has went into this by Mr Homer Buffalo and myself...
I nominate that they be clanned the Cyottee clan....(we first thought rabbitt but it was pointed out to me that I too seem to reproduce rather eloquently)...with his red hair and their "sneaky" attitudes...even their children are cunning...well it is appropriate...now all the clans have been clanned according to their fishing abilities...Cyottee's sneak slyley up the river bank...ignoring the smart and preying on the dumb. I have never seen a cyottee catch a fish...but i have seen my son return empty handed. Plus I know for a fact that he "borrows" bait.
Now the cyottee is closely related to the wolf...so this would bring the "relationship" of Aunty Uncle and Nephew into play....the smaller "pups" in that family are naturally curiouse critters and love to "sneak away"....
So if possible with Friday nights "Opening Ceromonies" could be add another "clan" to our mists??? do we have cyottees in Alaska...maybe a fox would work better...

Comments on "April Showers Bring...."

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:15 AM) : 

I like the Fox- red tailed FOX -- quiet, sneaky, always waiting in the background listening until his prey is weak, and then he gets it.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Seems as if are color coordinated today, what color is DUSKY? If you have dusk and it gets darker, is it not still dusk? I don't think Crayola has come up with that color. Just like sunny, "today is sunny, but not as sunny as yesterday" so why should Dusk have the priveldge of being a plural? As for the ordainment of a new clan, I can understand the consequence of developing factions within the family unit, however, the naming of a clan is a very serious and sobering process that requires deep thought and mental imaging. This process was completed with the origins of the current clans (with two exceptions), to properly name a clan historical data has to be taken into consideration as well as the alaignment of the astrological signs. There will be several decrees issued over the next forty five days pertaining to several issues of the gathering of the clans. With your posting, I am assuming that the "Buffalo Clan" is nominating the establishment of a "new" clan with the submission of a second from the "Wolf Clan". This is noted and shall be taken into advisement.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (4:01 PM) : 

thank your your grandnest...and "dusky" is just a little darker that dusk.....

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (5:03 PM) : 

But is it not still dusk? I am assuming that Dusk is dusk, not dusky, duskier, dusker or durker! Durker is a stage of darkness if you are a red neck!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (6:19 PM) : 

get rrrrr done

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:00 AM) : 

We weren't crazy befor she got here...it catching i think!

 

post a comment