Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Full House

Well now I know it is spring...just went out to wake Donny half hour early...Eric is picking him up...wee heee...no trip to Eagle River for me..went out to the trailor in my slippers and robe...no cold shivers...and the ground was mushy....that means IT DID NOT FREEZE....this means in a week or so the flowers will start popping their little heads up and the grass will be green...speaking of grass...I got that too now...all that snow melted "holes" in my lawn...hopefully today those "holes" will grow to "Patches"....from there it is lawn mowing...lots of time out doors...before the next winter sets in again....

but in the mean time...the kids stayed in town again last night and my beautiul clean house is no more...Natty and Buddy are like Taz and Bugs...they chase each other around making lots of noise and hurrling anything in their way across the room. Fed and watered the pets...ran to the potty...came back to "pet food soup"...which they were attempting to feed Sandy and Rug Rat with a spoon....that is untill Riley showed up...yes she is on the move...(time for them to go home)...straight to the mess...through it on her belly and yes you guessed it...fed it by the bigger babies...where was Josh durring this little adventure...sitting right there...playing X-Box totally oblivious to the fact that his youngest daughter had just got off the couch...crawled under his legs...and across the floor...unaware that the children were two feet away spilling "soup" all over the floor.....addressing this little issue he paused the game...scooped Riley out of the mess with one arm...Nat AND Buddy with the other...kicked the toys out of the way...and called the dog...this proceeded in a slippery floor and four legs with bad hips hitting the linolium sideways and sending the mess ALL over the kitchen and the dog too.....the babies?...he stuffed them all in a wooden crate that is in my living room at the moment...righted the dog...who immediatly began eating up the soggy pet food...with in two minutes the dog had cleaned the mess...Josh had stripped all the children of their "dinner clothes"...and my house was once again filled with chasing toddlers...although now they were naked chasing toddlers....I know Sandy will clean up any "Poopy" messes...but she does not do pee........so the chase began two diapers and three sets of clothes...this took me an hour..................my reality.......

Comments on "Full House"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:34 AM) : 

Notice the ONE big sentace? she is taking over my writting style...but I do know how to use "Adult" like capital letters.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:52 AM) : 

A Dult is right sister...when you sit down in my house you risk being tied up by baby slime and jump ropes...have to move fast...no time for periods...

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:19 AM) : 

I have noticed some long sentences in the various postings, but that is o.k. because I am a "comma abuser" I love the "comma", you can write a really long sentence but if you insert a "comma" every once in awhile, people who read it think that is o.k. I also like the little - but then it shwos up and people who read it say to themselves, why didn't he use a "comma" Ain't never had no "period" so I guess I can't comment on that!

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (8:35 PM) : 

I first would liek to say thst I am also very guilty of the miss-spellings and bad grammar. My excuse for this? I think way faster than I can type which is also why I talk so fast. Anyways-I do feel your pain Shana. I just got done watching my nephew, who we thought just had a cold. It turns out that he was teething and very unhappy. I remember those days but they are fading.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:12 PM) : 

Well, no time is better then my excuse....member i gaduated from homer high school.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (6:17 AM) : 

and I's a Homer High Drop Out...
or an over educated idiot...wich ever

 

post a comment