Sunday, April 02, 2006

Help were surrounded by looney toons

peppy le'pu and tinker bell seem to have taken over out blogs...thinking maybe one of them could write something usefull that we could read...
but NOOO they spend more time "dinkering" with each others blogs...If they would both just change their pass words maybe they could get on with life....
so with spring in the air and clocks being reset....it's snowing.....about three inches already and it is not 6 am yet...beings it is not a school day the clock thing wont screw us up too much...me not at all because when I am done here....I am going back to bed...nothing to stimulate the mind here this am....just a new cartoon in the making....

Comments on "Help were surrounded by looney toons"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Excuse me - I do have any passwords and would not know how to use them if I did - thatis why I have a "dinker" on staff - I do not evben know how to change things on my site, let alone someone else's site. There could possibly be "ringer" in the background - so we all may have to worry about a "ringer dinker". Hmmm, I wonder who that could be, must be someone who has access to those passwords intrusted to "tinker belle" - I wonder?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Must be nice to have no kids around....so you can blog whenever you want. You see i have been running kids here and there...spending some quality time...instead of sending them south for the summer...I wish i had more time to write some quality stuff...but these accusations have put me into a writers block. I am just so torn up over being accused of cheating.

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Stan just have to let you know you are not as innocent as you seem. "What password"..uh huh!

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Shana we just might have to go on a vacatio here soon...just to get away from them.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:52 PM) : 

Knock - Knock - by chance is my "dog" in here, been looking every place, still have not found him - I sure do miss him!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:43 PM) : 

I am glad to know you changed your password....it will keep the POOPA...out of things....but i do have your new template ready....but can not access your account to do so.

 

post a comment