Monday, April 10, 2006

It's Monday April......oh well there all the same anyway

Hello every one....welcome to Monday. I just had to remind you of that. Well I would post on yesterdays happenings but since the majority of my readers were there anyway I would waste out time...surfice to say...Nats 2 Birthday party was yesterday...Josh was represented by his family and his Aunts family....Crystal also had two families show up...her dads and her moms!!! Now this is not good....well okay maybe...her Moms family sat in on the couch the whole time and her dads outside....seems no one has grown up and over the break up of her parents 17 years ago.

She was pretty "stressed" out over it all and seemed to feel "split". 17 years it seems they would "get over it". I did my best to visit with both sides, I am fond of her mothers aunt, and her daughter...they are nice women...although they both seem to be with "bad men"...I have never met either of their husbands...they usually are dropped off at the bar before these little events...

Her father and brother have "issues" but I can talk to them....they are "down to earth" even if they are stuck in a world of "oh dear me's". The rest of her fathers family...boot scoote...n...boogied...right out the drive way as soon as her mothers family showed up!!!

Crystals cousin flew up from Kenai for the party...she came in on Friday...flying back out last night. She was supposed to catch her flight at 8:20...we got out of Wasilla late...raced back to the house...I jumped in Anna's truck and off we went to the airport...it was 7:45....Anna took Northern Lights...(sorry anna Tudor is faster that time of night)...we arrived at the airport just in time to watch the plane leave the terminal....mind you the clock at the ticket counter said.....8:19!!!! It left early!!!!

The next flight did not leave till 10. We went home and waited 20 minutes and returned to the airport. Darling little Marissa decided she needed a magazine to pass the "fifteen" minutes on the plane to Kenai...this decided just sevenminutes before take off...after finding a cash machine and chosing her magazine...we heard the annoucement given over the PA just for her...the plane had boarded and she was not on it...so we ran...they held the flight for her...I just smiled and said..."she's not mine...and she is blond." this being said to two blonds and a brunet...I said have a great night and left....

Now on the way in we passed a "suit case" just inside the entrance of the "rental car places" this had been reported and security "is on the way" we saw them they were eating Donuts!!! No I am not kidding...round butts and donuts....LOL we had to chuckle...now I should have thought about this little problem when I exited...the exit was closed off....bomb squad had been alerted and the suitcase was still sitting there....damn what a night.....

As I was trying to "figure out" where another exit was that would not land me on the tarmac...a woman came running up...thats my son's suitcase...it was full of diapers and elmo.....

so as she emptied it right there on the floor for them to see....elmo began to laugh........

now that was worth the hassel.... my reality

Comments on "It's Monday April......oh well there all the same anyway"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:38 AM) : 

Good Morning Shana, I had to take a double take this morning when I opened your blog, I know the old mind is not as sharp as it once was, but damm - It seemed like just yesterday that I had a Monday, Now I wake up to find that I am on Monday - that was a fast week and rather disappointing as I enjoy the other six days of the week, but somehow I missed them this week. I guess I have already went to and back from Anchorage, don't remember much of the trip and for the life of me I cannot find the computer that I was suppose to buy! I hope we had a good visit while I was there but I really do not remember much about it. I just checked my tide book, this is actually Tuesday, April 11th but you posted on April 10th and it just now showed up on my computer. I do need a new computer, this one is really slow!This is way to confusing, especially this early in the morning, not enough coffee and up most of the night with my grandson. I am going ot go away and come back later, maybe it will be Wednesday. I HATE WORD VERIFICATION! Yu should see this word puzzle that I have to solve!

 

post a comment