Saturday, April 15, 2006

I am on STRIKE

Well it is Saturday the day before Easter...
I am working today and looking forward to it...
I will be "twisting" at the Museum for Kid's Day.
The YMCA "hirred" me so this is NOT a tips job!
Kimbra would not see if we could do this gig...
she said "They wont pay!"
Well they are "paying" and paying good too...so there!
Okay I am acting like a child...
I have decided IF I can not BEAT them I will join them...
When I am done here I am getting ready to go to work and leaaving...
I am not touching the dishes that were left last night....
nor the garbage and crap all over...
If I come home at 3:30 to a huge mess...
they all lose Easter...and since it is Saturday and Eric does not work tomorrow...
I will do what my mother always did...run and hide in my room...maybe shed a few tears...
guilt....it works!!! my reality

Comments on "I am on STRIKE"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:57 AM) : 

I am gald you got the job...i tell you the Kimbra is charging $100 or more an hour....UP your prices...but the $300 you earn today should get a pretty down payment on your teeth!

Please don't cancel Easter....my family is looking froward to it! We were good!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (10:16 PM) : 

lol hope you can find the eggs with all the crap every where...not poop poo though...i cleaned the majority of it up!!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:42 PM) : 

Thanks for having us... I am still full from brunch. HAPPY EASTER!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:03 AM) : 

You really went on strike! No posting?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:35 PM) : 

When is the strike over...? HUH?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (5:11 PM) : 

Is there any negoiations taking place at the bargaining table - ifg you do not settle soon, will you be picketing in the front of your house?

 

post a comment