Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's Tuesday

I would like to introduce.....Homer-flatulantdisorder (see if that link actually works) Ha ha I am trying!!! He has not posted much yet but I can only assume we will soon see what my loving husband has to say about his loney "out-laws".
For those of you with cable or satalite...the chopper I made is on a commercial for Wicked Women Choppers and OC choppers. It is advertising their first show to be aired in May. Marty the Moose is still a hit on channel 2 and Nickolodian....alot of Britts friends mention they saw me on TV. So when does "fortune" come with the fame?
If anyone out there would like to learn to twist...(Tabitha!) and has an outgoing personality (a must for good tips and leads) (Tabitha)....I am being offered more "contractual" work than I want to do. The three major sponsers of ALL of Anchoragaes Summer Festivities have contacted me for "contracts" they want me at ALL of their events this summer. They will pay by the hour (we are discussing numbers) and at some of the events I will be able to put out my "tip" bucket too.
Seri Native Corp. also has called....seems they too saw me at the "Kids Fair". This event moved my little gig farther than I wanted it to go....I am not sure a "balloon twister" is what I wanted to be when I grew up....but it is fun and very theraputic....
So it snowed last night....at 4am it was about a inch deep now at 6:30 it is almost all gone....but I am hearing on the radio that people are losing controll all over the place...seems rolling ones car is a hobby today on the Glen Hwy.
not much else going on....my creativity is at a low right now...but my motivation to clean is at an all time high....finished most of the house yesterday...if the sky turns blue today...to the yard I go again.....yeeeeheeee I have a yard....

Comments on "It's Tuesday"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:14 AM) : 

Tried clicking on your "link"! "Homer's" blog has taken up his personality, it don't do much and evidently is not awake yet as it is not recognized by the www. Did he remember to turn it on? I will try a another way to find it since it might be in your "link". Have fun cleaning the yard, I am off to pound some nails.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:17 AM) : 

We have a problem here! Homer launched his site and now "tinkers" site has disappeared! All you get is a blue screen. Where did Heidi go?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:35 AM) : 

Thought you would like to know, despite what the weather forecast says, I just checked the Doppler Radar and the entire Cook Inlet region looks clear so get those rakes to moving, daylight is burning!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:36 AM) : 

"Tinker" the "dinker" is still missing - what did "Homer" do now?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:37 AM) : 

Good thing I have a placew to leave messages - you are the only one that is up this morning! But your counter is climbing!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:51 AM) : 

Shana, I just checked on the welfare of your little sistr again. Do you think she is actually up this early in the morning and "tinkering" with her site or do you think that perhaps she has "dinkered" with it so much that it has burned up in cyberspace? Maybe you should give her a "welfare check" call, why can't parents ever get away from worrying about their children?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:52 AM) : 

http://homer-flatulantdisorder.blogspot.com/

.... Try this!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Shana - she is up and around, she just posted on my site so she is safe and awake!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:09 AM) : 

Thanks for the tip Heidi, I tried that but he is still misisng - Shana, the reason we are using your site to make all these comments is that you are responsible for him! I fullfilled my obligation by finding Heidi! Don't know what ole "Homer" did, but it just aint rite!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (6:06 AM) : 

Those of you without a regularly scheduled "job" program -- talk about us while we're gone.
Have you noticed that people in their "upper years" have little glitches about blogger glitches? How can we not sympathize?

 

post a comment