Saturday, February 02, 2008

Got my Moose Farm Started!!






It all started here...a step out on to the porch to discover someone BIG waiting....after a few seductive whispers...this nice little male moose was won over.
I do believe Josh has a new Best Friend.

Now as this friendship was blossoming I was watching from the safety of my Yukon...after arriving home from picking a friend up from the airport.

This moose was so in love with my son that when Josh tried to walk away he would nuzzle him with his face...I do believe at one point they were inhaling each others breath....AMAZING!! that was what this experience was...

So this little guy had just dropped his rack...maybe he will come back next fall??

Well lets just hope this love match lasts...On February 12 the next crew of new Army Recruits from Alaska will be shipped out...Josh will be with them.

Comments on "Got my Moose Farm Started!!"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (3:32 PM) : 

If that moose had been in Homer, he would have got shot! Is it firm that Josh will be enlisting? What day do they expect tyhat he will swear in? I would like to be present. Keep me posted.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (3:32 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (3:33 PM) : 

Double clutch error on my part, don't panic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM) : 

Yeah....what he said!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:28 PM) : 

How do yu know it is a boy moose?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:51 PM) : 

It was a bull moose because I had a very CLOSE veiw of it's back end at one point...I could have shoved my fist up it's tush from my Yukon window!!

As for Swearing in...I do believe the final papers are signed on Monday...and he swears in on Friday...but I could be wrong...I will blog that information soon...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM) : 

why would you want to shove your hand up the "tush" of a moose?

 

post a comment