Saturday, January 05, 2008

Can you say that sucks!

Gun pwns Girl

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Hey I have been here...but the gun hit the dumb Coast Guard Guy that thought it would be funny to put a whole lot of power in a little gals hands...he under estimated my ability to duck (I was raised with a big brother) the gun hit him in the head when it flew from my hands...not me lol

Comments on "Can you say that sucks!"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:58 AM) : 

that does SUCK!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:49 AM) : 

The young lady not only needs lessons on gun saftey and proper handling of firearms, she also could use a lesson on wearing camo. Although her legs blended in very well with the grass and shrubs, all of that exposed white skin pretty much made her stand out, what little camo she was wearing on top did not hide her very well.

 

post a comment