Friday, January 04, 2008

Okay Yesterday Sucked!

But today I did not wake up feigning for that cigarette...I did not go hunting the house down for that one missed butt. In fact...I am feeling rather impish today...much better than yesterday when the tears would not quit for nothing! Man was I an emotional mess! Crystal came for her stuff and her brother had a chip on his shoulder...I asked him to show me some respect in my home and he called me a bad name...not good for him as lately in my home I am DEMANDING respect from people or they can get out...in this case The GI from Iraq realized he was not messing with no sane terrorist. He was messing with a pissed off nicotine deprived mother....now that is scary! After a nose to nose show down...I won...he apologized and we went about moving Crystals stuff out...his father did have to point out that he was chasing the wrong "cat"...something about me not climbing a tree and him getting his nose scratched...this was funny as I was close enough to bite it off!! LOL...did not know I had it in me...he is big and trained...but that cocky attitude those young men get just pisses me off! Shoulda turned him over my knee and busted his butt...then Josh and Crystals too...that might fix em'! or at least have made me feel better. So anyway...when one is trying to quit smoking DO NOT HARASS THEIR CHILDREN not good for ones health. So today will be better...I feel pretty good this morning...made it through a visit with my sister with out mooching a smoke...that is two goals down...made it to the store with out buying one either...so I am on the right track...although the mood swings are killer...and I hope I do not have any more days like yesterday!

Comments on "Okay Yesterday Sucked!"

 

Blogger Shana said ... (9:22 AM) : 

When did I age...that blog makes me sound so old! Young man...turn over my knee...he is 25 years old...and I see that as young now??? WTF???

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (10:39 AM) : 

Keep up the good job quitting smoking I remember when I quit it was hard, Travis would tell the kids when I did smoke that "mom was going to kill herself with smoking" He was such an ass then. But it took me a couple days, and I was done. still am, it has been 9 years now. I know you can do it. Sure you have smoked longer than I but I know you can do it hang in there it gets better from now on. Keep busy

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:28 PM) : 

Way to go...it was a killer not to smoke around you.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:34 PM) : 

I told you not to worry about that...if it bugs me it is my problem...I WILL NOT be "one of those" quitters....and if I become one dad has my permission to spank me....hehehe...or you can throw me in the out house kay??

 

post a comment