Sunday, December 23, 2007

I got a belly ache...and it feels so good...

A belly ache made from love...and lots of good yummy homemade candy. Anyone ever notice licking the pan tastes so much better than the candy once it is done...

So peanut butter cups and mint patties, cookies of all kinds and a pan of fudge. Some toffee and caramel corn, divinity may or may not be made tommorrow can not decide if I want to risk my mixer again..I have never gotten divinity right. This year however I made all of my candy from my head...with my missing book I did my best to remember the recipes...some turned out wonderful and even better others needed to go in the trash...but that is the fun of baking sometimes...now what the heck happened to that last post...it was messed up.

Comments on "I got a belly ache...and it feels so good..."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (1:07 AM) : 

You still have not found the cook book? How about that sugar? I made my fudge tonight, a great night for it after playing out in the fresh snow all day, actually I was plowing but it was still fuind. The dogs enjoyed it, they are almost as bad as kids when it comes to playing in the snow. A beautiful out, clear with a full moon and actually the temp is bareable. See all of you in a couple of days.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:55 AM) : 

Did you get the sugar right for your fudge? Can't wait to eat it!!

Your last blog post is messed up because the size of the lower photo, it is throwing your margins off...reduce it and all will be well!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Erotic Screamer, Is it not the Christmas season? It is not very nice to tell your sister that her lower part is to big! After the first of the year, maybe she can reduce it after she gets her face out of the Christmas goodies.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Did you find your sugar?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (11:44 AM) : 

lol mum not fluffin my fce...oops ok the fudge is off my fingers...butt the almond roca is in my non existing teeth....mmmmm no I did not find my sugar! nor my book...but and if my bottom gets big...well it wont get so uncomfortable when I am sitting in my chair. Magic cookie bars for breakfast?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (12:02 AM) : 

Merry Christmas you low life scum!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:51 AM) : 

hehe...I only borrowed him...I promise I would NEVER Steal him....

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (8:08 AM) : 

Good morning and
Merry Christmas
Had to stuff and "rub" the bird to
get it baking. 36 lbs worth of dressed turkey should feed us, no?
Heidi and the girls are still asleep

 

Blogger RangerBill574 said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Do your birds get a thrill being rubbed and buttered? Think I'll rub and butter Spike but I might get bit.

 

post a comment