Friday, December 21, 2007

Wii

Now that is technology. Eric got a Wii for his Birthday...yah it was so his wife did not have to babysit all the time....BUT...research into this particular video game and I found that even Jack and Wanda could get exerciser with this. The games are reasonable priced and the accessories are intense. From boxing gloves to golf clubs...building and driving your own race car...to cross country skiing...mom would be able to get rid of her tread mill and the skis are better than any ski machine I have seen....not to mention the slalom that you run in your own living room...Dance videos and karaoke...baseball and foot ball...they even have Mario cart and you can really get a car to sit in in front of your tv...or just the steering wheel...it is awesome...no need for sit coms when your own family is the star of the show.

So on that note...I am off the wear off the fudge I cooked...and then make some more cookies before I try out bowling.

Comments on "Wii"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Why did he get to open a Christmasn present os early? Oh, that is right he got older just the other day. I guess at his age it is good to sit for long periods and act likeyou aere excercising at least. I do not have to push buttons on a game to get my excercise, I just watch "Wide World of Sports", in my own mind that is me skiing down those mountains, running and jumping. they say as long as you keep you mind young, the body will follow.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (8:19 PM) : 

I found accessories on sale at Burlington....off brand but cheap!

 

post a comment