Friday, December 07, 2007

Mom arrived safely

Just letting dad know she is here and I have not seen my kids since she walked in the door....I am keeping her now....so there!

Comments on "Mom arrived safely"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:39 PM) : 

You mean Terry is in Anchorage? No wonder it has been so quiet here today, make sure she has a proper Christmas list, my two daughters should take her in tow and look at the Cannon Powershot S5IS (Optical Zoom 12X, 2.5 LCD Screen, No Internal Memory, 4 AA batteries) or the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H9 (Optical Zoom 15x, LCD Screen 3", 31MB Internal Memory, Lithium ion Battery)just a slight difference in price. Best Buy has them at $359 and 399.99 however, Dell.com has them at $297 and $386 I love shopping on the net, especially when I have two elves in LA than can con their mother into anything!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Oh I thought mom said she was going shopping for her Christmas gift...something about you buying yours and her buying hers...now I am smart enough to know she is a tight wad...and if your buying that camera...I think I will take up shopping with mom.....hehehehe wonder what I will get for Christmas.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (3:14 AM) : 

Nothing!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:34 AM) : 

hehe Love you daddy.

 

post a comment