Monday, November 26, 2007

OH OH OH!!

he he he...clever title he he he....



So while the Mclays build their coffee shop...I am going to build my business the easy way. It is already started. I have often wondered why...all the guys at my husbands shop take on the round "cheery" look of Mr Higgins....? and....Why clean shaven men grow beards when they work for Mr Higgins...? I am not dumb...I see a business opportunity already made...with an income to get through the rest of the year...with this job...we can take the winter off!! So I am off to "hijack" Central Shop for the Holiday Season...and write the North Pole and let Santa know I have "enslaved" some "stand ins" for him...he need not worry...Santa at the Mall will be taken care of....Anyone have any good ideas on how I can get four fat men into Santa suites and into a chair at the mall...while they are still cheery enough to say Ho Ho Ho?

Comments on "OH OH OH!!"

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:12 AM) : 

BOOZE!! I will lace their coffee with candy cane smelling booze!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:09 AM) : 

Oh, how quickly the wind changes - just two days ago (11/24) you voiced your concern about the commericalism of Christmas, now you see an opportunity that means big bucks. I bet you intend to setup your Santa workshops before Halloween! Everyojne knows that Santa is busy this tme of the year, since there is a shortage and time is of essense, why not dispatch Mrs. Santa and some of those cute little elves to the various malls and parties. It would be much easier for parents to explain to the little ones how Santa can be in more than one place. Hide Santa until Christmas eve, bring on the elves to take orders. There is a vast market of potential elves just waiting to be discovered, you have two in your own house.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:45 AM) : 

good, point child...um i mean elf slave labor! LOVE IT!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (10:12 AM) : 

hmmm....now let me thunk this through....

 

post a comment