Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Raining, It's Snowing and the North Winds Blowing.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I challange my brother in law to "fix" this icon...the maker is not nearly as good as he is but the point is...we may have forgotten the "true" meaning of Thanksgiving in our country as well as Christmas. Father one at a time!! Give Thanks giving it's due then get your hiney in that kitchen and start making fudge...cause this weekend...my Christmas begins...(little do the kids know it is out and ready..."Here comes Santa Clause, Here comer Santa Clause....Tis the Season to be Jolly...falalalala...lalalala....but most importantly whether you believe in a GOD or not...there is proof of Jesus' Birth in Bethlehem...our date of celebration may be off...but at least we should celebrate to thank him for sharing his birthday with us. May Peace on Earth Rein this Holiday Season....NOEL

Comments on "It's Raining, It's Snowing and the North Winds Blowing."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (5:39 PM) : 

My Thanksgiving fudge is cooling in the pans as we speak - way ahead of you!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (7:06 AM) : 

Less rain, more snow
The south wind doth blow
I'm making twice baked
potatoes, you know.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (7:09 AM) : 

I'd like to thank Heidi for doctoring my profile while I was signed in and cooking.

 

post a comment