Friday, November 09, 2007

I just dont get it?

I just don't get it...
I don't understand why...
It makes no sense...
WTF???



I just don't get it...what the hell were those ladies thinking! Then to hide where you have stashed your treasure!! Stupid!

I don't understand why...people can not learn to talk...or maybe fight with a fist instead of a weapon...chicken shits?

It makes no sense...Why we scream and cry for modern "fun" convenience's (this is a bitch of a word to spell too!)...then when they make us sick we freak out on someone...Consequences for our actions...or wants in this case....easy way to fix this problem and reemploy many Americans...GO BACK TO GLASS!!! In the late 70's early 80's when pop bottles became obsolete and replaced by plastic...the "Tree Hugging Hippies" said this would happen...they saw that the production of plastic would pollute the environment...they for casted the loss of jobs for Americans...they also stated unknown health problems that we would only know over long term...Thanks Dad for making me do my home work...I now know why I had to read that damn paper and write current events....and I am glad I took their advice...DON'T MICROWAVE OR HEAT THINGS IN PLASTIC!! DON'T STORE ACIDIC FOODS IN PLASTIC!! and remember people...plastic is now EVERY WHERE!! Cant avoid touching it...don't consume it too!

WTF??... I am tired of being called selfish...First this has been center attraction for some time now...it does beat reading about killings and fights or the Chinese and their poisoning of small children...but get real...read the comments at the bottom...one lady from the states referred to us "Alaskans" as self centered me, me,me people!! Obviously she does not follow the fishing industry...seems the State Siders are the ones taking over up here!!

And thats the news for this fine Friday November...hey your lucky I remembered the month and day!!! what is the date anyway...?

Comments on "I just dont get it?"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:56 PM) : 

WTF??? you forgot the links...I can only guess about what you are raving about.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (4:45 PM) : 

Why did you post on two different blog sites? Not enough coffee this a.m. or couldn't find the sugar bowl?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Hey, your second posting has been removed, how did you do that. I tried to transfer one from the HITW when I was on the road to muy site and could not figure it out - but that is me. Having a little difficult converting fromthe lap toip to the big system on my desk. Why don't they make all computer keyboards the same like when we used the old fashion typewriter?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:14 AM) : 

You have to stop reading the liberal Anchaorage Daily Gazette!

 

post a comment