Sunday, November 04, 2007

It's Always the Mom

It has come to my attention that my little guys can speak normally. When asking Uncle Heath for anything...it comes out crystal clear...they then turn and ask me the same thing in a nasally squeaky noise transmission that appears to need a good oiling. Hmmm??

When the older kids arrive they too seem to acquire this problem....hmmm....

When my husband and my daughter fall asleep together at 7pm...he too needs attention at 3AM!!!!

Kids up at crack of dawn...calling mom...

Whats for dinner...ask your mom?

I remember being told "ask your mom" I think men breed it into children..."ask your mom", well I got smarter...and when I asked my mom...I always told her dad had already said it was okay...if she agreed...worked every time...so

DON'T ASK THIS MOM!!! I know the trick and the answer is NO!!!!
I am turning my job over to this guy...he seems to be able to multi task...ie..the mop and the pan at the same time. As well as he knows when to question his own ego...yep I am promoting myself to Domestic Engineer Planning Coordinator...and turning the foreman job over to him.

Comments on "It's Always the Mom"

 

Blogger Anna said ... (5:38 PM) : 

Mom?...hehe I couldn't help it...

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Ask your mother!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:52 PM) : 

MOMMMMEEEE...whatchMEEEdoatrik?seeicanwanttotry, MoMMMEeE watcxh meeeeeee

 

Blogger Shana said ... (6:58 AM) : 

Mom....dad said I could have 100 dollars...if it's okay with you....please.

That is how it is done people...manners...mothers are suckers for manners!!!!

 

post a comment