Tuesday, October 30, 2007

IS NO ONE READING BLOGS NOW?

TODAYS NEWS

Totally and pitifully politically biased. (that was a big word sentence to show my intelligence)

Is it a wonder that our world is going to shit...politicians argue they "did nothing wrong" when evidence obviously points elsewhere. Screaming and whining in many articles about the "under dog" not paying what he owes to society, yet in the next allowing the corporate giants to continue to fight over a 20 year old battle.

WTF! (I like that exclamation)

How is it possible for them to complain about us? If I screw up...I confess to my kids I did...then I fix it. (sometimes it might take me a few tries but at least I try) I do this to set an example for my children.

They tell me not to "let them argue". If I don't how the hell are they going to learn to "play with the big boys". (these money makers seem to be the ones that argued with mama till she finally gave in to shut them up.) So todays paper is not being linked because it pissed me off!!

Not really but I am too lazy to deal with looking up all the articles I read...it was good reading if you feel debate-ish. Allowing the public to comment on articles read on the internet has provided me with lots of entertainment today.

So on that note...gonna go catch a nap before the chill'ins awaken.

Toodles to all...and have a nice day.

Comments on "IS NO ONE READING BLOGS NOW?"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:34 PM) : 

I have always found it best not to read papers, especially the LA Gazette! Politicians have been pulling thesestunts for many years, take until they get caught then plead their case that they did not know even to the extreme of "define if", a famous quote of Cinton.

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (10:45 AM) : 

I am reading and apparently I have been missing tons of drama

 

post a comment