Friday, November 02, 2007

Hmmmm

Thanks to Heaths help...I got most of my house rearranged yesterday...kids now have an indoor play ground down stairs...Halloween Decorations are down just need put away...and the house is a major mess! oh well...there is always today. The heavy stuff is done.

It snowed last night...melted almost gone and the sun is not even up yet...bananas in Alaska?

Gonna quit procrastinating today and go change my name on my Social Security Card...Heidi will appreciate that come tax time...and I have no choice but to as they will not renew my license without it being done. Damn terrorists!!

Comments on "Hmmmm"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (6:22 PM) : 

Did you change your SS? No you didn't! I knew it!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (12:00 AM) : 

Wealso took down our Halloween decorations today, did not take long. We forgot to pack the Christmas decorations, so we willhave to waituntil we get home to decorate. I don't think Ihave enough extension cords with me to keep a supply of power for the next 2,000 miles.

 

post a comment