Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A better Day

Funny how the anxiety did not start until now. Hmm...the thought of waking up without a cigarette tried to get me...after waking up a couple days now without. Been really busy doing a lot of moving things around...keeping my hands and body busy definitely helps. So the reason for this drastic change in my life that has needed to be done for so long...chest pain...silent but deadly heart attack for women. I have been in denial , blaming it on indigestion and such...but the pain increases when I smoke...especially if I exercise after I smoke...today was better...a couple times on the stairs I noticed some pain but it quickly went away. Now this could have still been bowel issues from lack of food...but I decided why take that chance. Heart attacks usually kill women...I am more afraid of a heart attack than cancer...hmmm...wonder why? lol...so after all this time...I am ready to save my heart...I think I need it still. In the mean time...with the decrease in time spent smoking I have repacked, rearranged, moved and threw away half the house...tomorrow the other half. Unless I decide to make Britt baby sit and sleep part of the day away...I deserve it...

So now that I have saved 32 dollars in cigarettes, and the cupboards are empty so this will probably go back into the grocery budget...but...if I keep it up in no time I can save the 1000 dollars I need for my "mini" vacation....I could do it on 600...but a grand would be so much more fun...so how many days do I have to not buy cigarettes to make up that grand?? Wanna know where I wanna go???

Comments on "A better Day"

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:21 AM) : 

Sounds like - if a continuing trend - you should have a cool grand by the first week in June. kudos.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 AM) : 

darn...April is the best time to go!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:54 AM) : 

Flavored tooth picks may help or chicken soup. Keep going - you do it and I will follow suit.

 

post a comment