Thursday, January 03, 2008

Okay now...

Why is it the first couple days go by so well then one day you wake up and just want to slap everyone...yes you too...you annoy my nicotine deprived brain. Okay so maybe not you...or maybe it is you...that word mama...annoys me...I need...annoys me....I want...annoys me...Brittany spending the day in bed...annoys me...now is when I do the what about me...I would love to spend this day in bed...thinking of only myself...instead I am pretending to be broke while I scrounge quarters, dimes and nickels, yes even her favored nickels....soon I will have enough to go buy more munchies...this can not come out of my normal food budget or I will never get my vacation...if I take a debit card to the store in the mood I am in...I will by three cartons of cigarettes and a bottle of tequila to go with. hmmm....not a bad idea really....then I would not smell the diarrhea all over the bathroom from the flu warren is getting over...three days of eeewww all over my house at a time when my damn nose is trying to work again...why is it when one tries to stop something....EVERYTHING possible jumps up and tries to mess it up?? Oh don't answer that...I wont like the answer anyway...in fact I probably would just get annoyed at you for talking....lol...okay so I am not quite that bad...but close so I am trying to find humor in this whole mood thing...you would think since it is our own mood we would be able to control it a bit easier...for now...I may just go kick the dog....kidding...okay maybe not...dumb thing was in the trash...taking it out of the can but not out of the house...maybe some day I can train her to do the chore no one else can figure out...hmmmm thinking material...toodles all....

Comments on "Okay now..."

 

Blogger RangerBill said ... (5:08 PM) : 

new post on iditipoem, you must see

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:43 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

post a comment