Saturday, August 04, 2007

I dont know what to blog

Sitting here this fine rainy morning...thinking there has to be something interesting to blog on....nope...nothing I can think of at the...moment...anyway nothing that is not negative...and I am not going there. I am putting on my happy face for the next several months and gonna do my damnedest to keep it there...wont be to hard after Friday....I am moving south for the rest of the summer...Time to spend some time with Eric's family....as well as my own. Hoping to get some fishing in...as well as some time alone...see all that utilize Grandma...are in LA....he he I get her to myself....I'll walk her....and talk to her...and even feed her if she will eat...and if she choses to steal the little ones from me....well I cant argue with my elders right? Packing special treats for Butch and Sundance...don't want them to think I am taking over their kitchen...they are welcome to their kitchen...specially if they do the dishes...with just me and the babies...I will get a nice break from kitchen duties...anyway the long everlasting ones I have here with this many people...never know...I may like it too much.....

Comments on "I dont know what to blog"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:54 AM) : 

Pack your umbrella, things don't look good here as far as weather. Calling for rain or showers all week and next weekend. Work has once agian come to a stand still! All I need is 3 -4 days of decent weather to finish up. If it does notget done by next weekend, I will pack up the tools and clear the area for the weekend and then re-start the following week. We willnotrtry to do anythign durintg the week, although I could sure use two truck loads of pea gravel from whiskey Gulch to go around the fire pit.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (6:41 AM) : 

I can shovell in the rain...you got the truck...think it can be done.

 

post a comment