Friday, July 20, 2007

Blog


Oh why oh why does the hair on my legs grow thicker each year I age?
And razors getting more pricey and less effective?
Then there are so many choices...five blades or four...lubricated or ribbed...
I even noticed...water less razors...ouch!!
So lets talk wax...now wax has not changed a lot in the years...
still sticky and messy to use and definitely NOT pain free...
but they now come in convenient strips...now these require four extra fingers...
peel slap and pull...ya right....great exfoliator though.
So Nair...lots of pranks have been played over the years with this item...
long ago it smelled of rotten eggs and ate the skin off your legs....
now...it comes in several scents...roll on...bikini line...lip and eye brow...WOW
Tweezers...one at a time...painful...and did you know there are a hell of a lot of hairs on 34 inches of leg?
So I am thinking.....French Braid!!!....

Comments on "Blog"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:08 AM) : 

A small Burns "O" Matic propane torch will do the job nicely, it is best to use the smallest tip in areas where flame control is required and the wider nozzle for areas that has dense growth. They are currently working on a small, palm size "weed whacker" forthis purpose, it shows alot of promise as well.

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (12:00 PM) : 

I am with the french braid!!! Wax is not for me and lucky me my man is gone so I will let you know how that braid turns out.

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (12:00 PM) : 

I am with the french braid!!! Wax is not for me and lucky me my man is gone so I will let you know how that braid turns out.

 

post a comment