Sunday, July 08, 2007

Change Again

Change...seems to be a movement in my life on a regular basis. Today Eric and I took a drive to North Wasilla to look at the new "Central Shop". With most of their big work out there it is more profitable for the business to quit renting the dive in Birch Wood...and it is a dive...right into the sewer water that accumulates in the parking lot...for the business this move should be a profitable one. But for us...it will mean and extension to Eric's commute by an hour or more a day....leaving here at 4 am and returning after eight or nine most nights....don't think I like that...so Eric will probably live in Wasilla during the week and home on weekends...until...we move to Wasilla...no time soon though...we just signed a year lease...wont be up till March and I am NOT moving in the winter!!! Britt and Noey will not be happy...but Britt will be driving next summer...not sure I like the thought of her on that road but...she will do it whether I know or not once she has wheels....oh the decisions that come with change...now those...I do not like.

Comments on "Change Again"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:39 PM) : 

you suck!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:09 AM) : 

Nope and I don't swallow either. Britt is not happy about it and neither am I at this point in our lives...but we do what we have to do right?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:06 AM) : 

Silcone Valley? Wow, that is a long ways away and extra driving time to the HITWRA. Why not move to Kenai?

 

post a comment