Monday, July 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY


Seems like a life time ago...I was handed a red faced open eyes little baby girl...she watched the world with wide curious eyes...after being born in a broom closet...Somewhere out there 92 people are celebrating their 15th birthday....and they were all competing for bassinets at birth.
I wonder how many nurses are still on staff that had to deal with the night mare birthday...July 16, 1992 broke records at all the hospitals in Seattle and Tacoma...must have been a full moon nine months earlier...over 350 babies were born in the Puget Sound area...on that day...a record for years and may still be....
Now 15 years later...my little girl...is a happy, fun loving, young lady. Who has plans for her life and I am pretty certain she will achieve them...

Comments on "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:52 AM) : 

Happy birthday Brit! One more year and you will be driving on your own!!!! Rembering the speed limit on the open highway will be easay for you, it is double nickels! Have a great day, our thoughts are with you. If I would have know earlier that you were having a birthday, I would have brought my dance trupe to LA and performed for you! Although, I do not think nickels will remain inside the waist ban of my chaps, $10.00 dollar bills work better.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (10:39 AM) : 

It Is Not MY Birthday Anymore..
:[
BUT!
It is Heidi's!!
YAY!!
BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY!!!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (10:39 AM) : 

By the way these last two comments are NOT from Shana..
(My mother)
They are from...
Well me, You guys probably got it by now.
:]

 

post a comment