Thursday, July 26, 2007

I hate naiming tninghs

This blog has no name...in fact this blog has no meaning either...It is my blog after all, and I can blog what ever I want! Delivered a "Sexy Thing" balloon bouquet to a coffee shop....the gal's Birthday...she tipped me with a free mocha and muffin...I tipped her 2 dollars.
Warren now wakes up to use the potty....then forgets his pants and crawls into my bed!!
Melissa now can paint a rainbow...Britt's been babysitting and teaching colors...painting on my wall will no longer be a funky shade of brown/black.
Woke up to a Birthday Cake in my fridge...know it is not for me...must be using the "P's" wow they are figuring it our...lets see if my rent gets paid!
Driving Donald's car SUCKS!! I have not been so close to the asphalt in a lot of years...but worse than that...your looking up at EVERYONE!!!
Eric made me coffee today...I love it when he does that...he may have been making up for yesterday...he was rinsing the pot with vinegar water...I found water in the water thing and a filter in the basket...so of course I added the coffee and turned it on...vinegar coffee...not the way to start a day.
Did you know spell check does not check the Title?

Comments on "I hate naiming tninghs"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (2:06 PM) : 

What is wrong with vinegar coffee? Vinegar is good on just about anything King Crab dipped in vinegar is great. Vinegar and salt flavored potato chips for good. Vinegar on fried or boild cabbage is good! Vinegar is one of those things that is good on just about everything - how about vinegar and kruat. Next time I have a Latte I am going to see if I can't get a Vinegar flavored latte.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Just figured out your blog title - now you see why I do not like word verification.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (9:07 AM) : 

my title...thats cuz spell check misses the title

 

Blogger RangerBill574 said ... (4:55 AM) : 

I have lost count of the times I got up to potty then crawled back in bed without my pants on. And I'll have a coffee au vinegaar.(thats french). Keep in mind when you're looking up from your car that truckers are looking down into your car-no short skirts, no gym shorts, keep your legs together and no hooter shots.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (6:48 AM) : 

I would agree that vinegar is good on boiled cabbage. Too bad the boiled cabbage is never good under the vinegar. So was that title a "spell-check test", or were you blogging too early to type? Ran out of ampicillin?
Them truckers is a rude bunch to peer into yer car. Maybe they're scouting for new lizards...

 

post a comment