Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Birthday

As July comes screeching to an end...we have but one more Birthday to celebrate. "George" will be 2 :)
Seems like 10 years now to me...must be that I am getting old. Hey idear!! Maybe the "tinkerer" could remove the 500 "Beavers" from the HITW Blog site and add a calendar...maybe one we can update with important events...like the 40 Birthdays this family has.....Hope all have a good day...

Comments on "Another Birthday"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:24 AM) : 

humm...today is Sierra's birthday, don't pass over her yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (9:27 AM) : 

haha well happy birthday to George

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Do I have another grand daughter that I did not know about? Who is "George"? What is wrong with allthe temp charts for "Beaver" - your Uncle just happens to be over nighting there (again) and I need to see howhis weather is - I can't keep track of what Beaver his visiting.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Is today Sierra's birthday? Why didn't someone tell me?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (5:11 PM) : 

ooops sorry sierra....happy birhtday to you too kiddd...sssseeeee i neeed a calendar!!!

 

post a comment