Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hobo Jim

Donny took me on a date...he won tickets to Hobo Jim at the Wild Berry Theater. He is Alaskan History...and soon he will be responsible for our 50th Birthday Song...Yep next year our fine state turns 50!!Now the last time I saw Hobo...besides the concert he did at my elementary school...was through the back door of Alice's Champagne palace...and Diamond Jim's. My parents thought I was safely at the roller rink...instead I was spying on the bar...dreaming of the day I could get in and see his show. Well that day came...the show was good...but I think I will go see him at the bar. His reputation will be shot if it gets out that his biggest fan club is..."The Red Hat Society". I have NEVER seen so many red and purple hats in one spot...and do they not realize those damn feathers are a bitch to see over at a show? With the Red hat ladies in front of me...my children's 60 year old pediatrician behind me...well lets just say...I may have felt a bit...ummm...old!!
The concert was great though...he puts on a good show. Still bet it is better at the bar!!
After the show I went and parked...to wait for Britt to get out of her "show". Durring this time I read Marilyn Manson's book...now that is one messed up human being...life was a bitch to the poor dude as a kid. Guess I better go...I hear the three older babies trying to kill each other...thinking duct tape today...this fight has went on now since Monday!!! They will resume it at the park in a bit too...does not matter what I do...they are in the mood to fight!!!
loves and toodles

Comments on "Hobo Jim"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Oh I see...you go out...for once...and leave me behind! Geesh!!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Hobo Jim? Who is Hobo Jim? I did not recognize trhe picture of anyone that I have ever known? Is he a singer or comedian? Does he dance also?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (6:12 PM) : 

Who are the people in your neighborhood? funny cuz he sings, plays a pretty good guitar, he makes you laugh, and tells some pretty good stories. By the way...were you in any of the bars watching his show, while your daughter spied outside?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:26 PM) : 

Damm - I had a great comment and acciently deleted it - I am not going to re-do it - you will just have to assume it was great and laugh to yourself to make me feel better!

 

post a comment