Thursday, April 27, 2006

hocus pocus mumbo jumbo

Well I have broke down and decided I am going to get hypnotized to quit smoking. I have asked Heidi, Anna, and my father to join me. Heidi and Anna are going so if nothing else we will have a girls night out I guess. It is funny to sit here smoking a cig thinking that this guy can somehow in three short hours convince me I never want another cigerette again. So wish us luck and hope we do not come out clucking like chickens and flapping our arms when ever anyone says "hello".

Comments on "hocus pocus mumbo jumbo"

 

Blogger MrsM said ... (5:32 PM) : 

I almost did that myself but the place I found charged an obscene amount and you had to come back for several sessions to make it stick.

I'm rootin for all of you gals! Quiting smoking was the best thing Marty and I did, going through all that misery it took to do it was soooo worth it.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:15 AM) : 

I would have preferred to go to the seminar by myself, I know that the three of you would have convinced the instructor to hypnotize me and make me run around the stage in my shorts making a noise like a grunting moose!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:03 PM) : 

LOL...the guy who does the seminar is also a commedian. I heard him on a local radio show...and he was not nice to his audiance.

 

post a comment