Monday, February 01, 2010

Just helps me understand....

Just as I was thinking my research was coming to an end some new and interesting information is now coming to the fore front of medicine and the military...issues I thought were in my imagination despite doctors words...but now I once again cant help but wonder if some where out there there is a cure..just gotta wait till they let me have it...

Now off to more research...uranium? hmmm....

Comments on "Just helps me understand...."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:06 PM) : 

"My Dreams Are Getting Better All the Time" by Les Brown and His Band of Renown ~ May 18, 1945 #1 Billboard Hit Song title long, remember I was a War Baby and WWII was coming to a close. This was also the era of the "big Band Sound", so even in our music there is a little history.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:47 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

post a comment