Monday, October 26, 2009

Hmmm...

Monday

Mainly a day for catching up after the weekend,
Only sometimes I get lucky and the house is already caught up.
Now maybe I can spend some time making a new comforter for our bed.
Daily news reported nothing interesting.
Always looking for something fun to do.
Yesterday we saw Where the Wild Things Are.

Great movie dont listen to the reviews, Melissa and Warren both liked the movie yet the book still gives them nightmares, lol...

Enjoy the day, and I have my money on the new addition jointing this family on Halloween, his mother felt like a walking pinata craving candy and sour stuff, seems to me he told us then when he was coming. Halloween, 8lbs 10oz....my money.

Kay now someone is gonna call and tell me she popped last night, if that is the case I change my vote to then and 8 lbs 7oz.

Comments on "Hmmm..."

 

post a comment