Friday, October 23, 2009

HELP I got mice on Steroids!!

My companion of 17 years decided to move on in the realm of kitty reality. I miss her dearly but need a replacement for her house hold chores. I do NOT chase mice well, they always get away, and the thought of what I would do with one should I actually catch it gives me the shivers. I will provide room and board, complete with own bath room in exchange for patrolling my perimeters and keeping these little immigrants out doors or under the house.

A friendship is a must, but i am sure love at first site will not be a problem. This feline companion will need to enjoy "teasing dogs" as well as have the personality to put them canines in their place when they do not want to play or be young enough to grow up with the dogs as companions.

With the size of these four legged intruders I am considering a companion feline also...never know when it will take two to hold back the posy.

You can contact me via email if you are interested in helping me fill this position.... you must have four legs with nice claws, pointy ears and sharp teeth, and purrrr or meow. No age requirements.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "HELP I got mice on Steroids!!"

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (10:46 PM) : 

In regards to the ad placed:

I do not have furry ears, claws, nor do I purr. I DO have a miniature wiener dog that is 6 lbs of mouse-killing fury, though. Wanna borrow a little dog?
Try the trap - I dare you.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:30 AM) : 

ok tell me how to make this trap, your mouse has a home big enough for an immigrant friend from Chugiak...and he is a cute little guy just has to quit scarring the hell out of me when i invade his play time...lol oh yes and Mac is afraid of mice, no thanks on the weiner dog, i have lexi here to demo my house chasing a mouse....

 

post a comment