Saturday, December 05, 2009

Dads taking us to the chocolate cherry plant in Feb...


Meet my new friend, she joined us in answer to a job application i posted on Craigs List and thanks to them we have no more little rodent terrorist, or if we do my boarder patrol have it under control.



They kind of resemble the picture above as they anxiously await for Thanksgiving dinner.


Not every ones tummies were so happily waiting....







...but finally dinner was done, at three, and everyone ate their fill. By ten most of the left overs were gone. This year I did not bother looking for the inevitably missing cook book of my past...figured after all these years I would challenge my brain...no recipes...dinner was AMAZING if I say so myself...hehe...thanks Tara for teaching me a new way to make sweet taters, one my kids love to eat...

Comments on "Dads taking us to the chocolate cherry plant in Feb..."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Great picture of "Buddy", I still have leftovers, eating the "fudge" as fast as I can. Should have it done in time to make the "new" fudge for Christmas.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (11:24 AM) : 

your eat that fudge but dont forget to make more later, and with you eating all the thanksgiving fudge yourself, you will be sick of it so there is more for me...hehehe...hey you should try your hand at those peanut butter rice crispy cups again....and maybe divinity...dare you..

 

post a comment