Friday, January 29, 2010

For You Erica...remember Josh whistling this?

Comments on "For You Erica...remember Josh whistling this?"

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:56 PM) : 

cuz you say i dont blog...hehe

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Hey, two days in a row. Yesterday daughter Heidi blogs, today daughter, Shana blogs and I thought blog land was dead. But the Plumma and I have kept it alive, waiting fro all of you to come back from Face Book! Yes, I did listen to the entire song, yes, I am Happy and no worries!

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (4:13 AM) : 

HEY! I have been blogging! *ok , sorry I had to brown nose..let me go wipe my nose off now!*
Shana, I am glad you blogged and I love this song. If I remember it cam out when I was about 7-8 years old and a happy memory I have as a kid was this song playing on the TV right before I would get ready for school!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:48 PM) : 

After I posted my comment, I realized that I forgot Erica, she has been keep her site up. By the way, is your computer on the right time ~ if so what are you doing reading and commenting on blogs at 4:13 am ` did little Shane call you?

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (6:21 AM) : 

Yes he gets me up but it is worth it I find we have some of our best times early in the morning! Plus the house is quiet just me my coffee and Shane.

 

post a comment