Thursday, December 10, 2009

To the smartest man of all....

Life as we know it,
life as we learned,
life as we age,
changes every turn.

Life as we age,
lessons tend put away,
but, visit the past,
with a challenge you may,

A campfire game i think we should play,
my money on my child on that family Christmas day.
Maybe Taylor could beat her, maybe john if he tried,
but father I fear if you don't study, your tied.

See Melissa has seen through a hole in your knowledge,
she tested your strength while you visited last.
The little girl laughed and she had such a blast....

So family and friends on our Christmas day,
I challenge you all to a game that we play....

Are you smarter than a first grader? Come Christmas day.
The questions are simple and many would think,
that since we all graduated from high school,
we would know in a wink....

But I warn you my friends, this school is torture,
It challenges the minds of an educational soldier.

Comments on "To the smartest man of all...."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:10 AM) : 

I will take that challenge, I think I also still have a Monopoly game, see how she does on that! ;)

 

Blogger Shana said ... (1:20 PM) : 

lol give her a year or two for monopoly...she is now bringing home fractions so I am guessing she will dallying in the stock market soon...

 

post a comment